Monday, August 9, 2010

Sleepy Monday




How is it after 3 pm? Speaking of 3 pm. I hate this time. I mean, there really isn't any good that comes from it.   3 pm = LULL. The only reason I'm feeling bitter about it is because I have not been productive in the school department today and it's difficult to get anything done in the afternoon. Agree? Maybe not but I'd rather be napping...

Before you say "what is that disgusting thing in front of my eyes?" just take a second and let me explain. Sheesh. Do you judge a book by it's cover? Well, I usually do but I'm working on it. I came home from class and didn't know what to eat. Nothing appealed to me to be honest. I thought I'd have an egg white sandwich with some guacamole hummus (Trader Joe's new specialty). It was just scrumptious. It gave me enough energy until, well, now. 

Of course I had a trio of tastiness on my plate. More string cheese and more ginger cats.


And since my salt and pepper shakers were looking so lovely today, I thought I'd capture their beauty.
"Say Condiments!" 

               Best, 
                      Anne

No comments: