Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Burgers and Tennis: That's what Bellingham does.






I love tennis. It's one of those sports that it doesn't matter if you are rusty or making every shot, it's fun either way. That's one of the best parts! Hitting the tennis ball back and forth under the summer sun make for a perfect morning. My friend Becky and I went to campus to play a little tennis before having enough of the heat. Or we just wanted lunch...
We ventured to Fairhaven this afternoon. After walking around the town, we settled on a place neither of us had tried before which was the Colophon Cafe. I ordered a Black Bean Burger that had cheddar cheese and avocado. Yes, please!
Becky, a fellow vegetarian, went with the Veggie Melt. She enjoyed hers just the same. 

Of course we stopped for some Raspberry and Peach sorbetto. We were both quite full from lunch but managed to split dessert. Sorbetto makes my heart swoon!
It has been a wonderful Tuesday so far and I can only hope that yours has been equally wonderful. We'll catch up soon.


               Best,
                     Anne

No comments: