Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I don't have stories but I did have ice cream for dinner.


I used to have stories on this blog. I'm not saying they were all great but at least I had them. Ever since I started my food blog I just tell you all about that through these pictures. While that is fine with me, since I love food, but I love stories too... So what happened to them? I'm getting concerned that my life has turned quite mediocre recently and all I have to show for it are these pictures. I've been thinking about my recent past and there isn't anything overly exciting to share with you. Surely I must be wrong, but why can't I think of anything? My goal is to work on sharing more stories in addition to everything I'm stuffing into my face each day. Sound like a plan? In the meantime, let me take you back to Tuesday. 
Yogurt and cereal with blackberries that we picked at the park. Do I hear local ingredients? :-D


For lunch, Becky made sure I tried a Veggie place on the Island. Well if she is gonna twist my arm...

To be honest, I don't remember what I ordered. Luckily we can all guess by the depiction. I believe they were (orange?) rice noodles with broccoli and two petite egg rolls. It was phenomenal (not pho-nomenal).

We worked on a crossword while enjoying our lunches. I think I should carry these around more often. I'm horrendous at them but I feel like anyone with a crossword looks like they've got things under control. They are wise and love to test their brain skills. It's worth a shot!
Becky's mom made some banana bread that I just sorta kinda had to try in the afternoon.
She also whipped up some homemade blackberry ice cream that would be my dinner on Tuesday. That's right.
Wow.

Well it's my last day on Bainbridge Island. I'll be back later! 

                    Best, 
                             Anne

No comments: