Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fingers crossed!


This morning I woke up bright and early because I have one million things to do today! I need to get going on this before the day passes me by. Haven't the days been moving quicker lately? No? Just me?
Alright, well I had a crunchy granola bar (I ran out of my Luna bars...very depressing)
I made a batch of egg whites mixed with feta cheese and spinach. It was quite tasty and the combination of eggs and the granola bar filled me right up! While feeling like I could conquer anything after that meal, I read this:

"(CNN) -- Hundreds of Americans have likely become ill from tainted eggs, according to estimates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, CDC spokeswoman Lola Russell said Thursday.

A total of 380 million eggs have been recalled since last week because of concerns they may be tainted with the potentially deadly salmonella bacteria, the Egg Safety Center said."




Great... 
Well, I'm feeling good still and I don't see any immediate issues. Fingers crossed!


                  Best, 
                         Anne

No comments: