Monday, August 23, 2010

Pre- vacation Vacation

You know you're on vacation when: 
1. You forget what day it is and don't care at all.
2. You absolutely go with the flow.
3. You have homemade meals that just about take your breath away...like this one.
And the winner of largest salad bowl I've ever seen is........this one! Full of chunks of bread, arugula, garbanzo beans and so much flavor!
It's not everyday someone makes artichokes. They are pricey and hard to come by when not in season. Today happened to be a good day for me. I ate artichokes. I also had a few bites of grilled salmon. Those went undocumented because my fork got to the salmon before the camera and I quickly devoured it. You understand...
How does a homemade blackberry pie look? It looks just like this but tastes even better, if you believe it. I'm so lucky to eat such delicious food on my pre-vacation vacation. 
I still don't know why I can't have pie for every meal. I'm sure I got a few servings of fruit beneath the flaky, buttery lattice work.

Now I'm going to enjoy more vacation time and eat delicious food. Join me?
See you when I see you.

                   Best, 
                         Anne


No comments: