Friday, August 13, 2010

It's not going to be Rainier than last weekend.

I'm going camping this weekend on that mountain right there. Mt. Rainier! I always see this beauty from the highway, ferries or airplanes so I'm pretty excited to get up close and check it out. So this means I will not be blogging up a storm this weekend but I will have plenty to fill you in on when I return on Sunday! I've already made four PB&Js and have a bag full of snacks. Don't expect well thought out meals here. :) At least I'll have good scenic pictures though!


Breakfast was the usual cereal again with a few of my chocolate nuggets. My sweet tooth knows no boundaries! 


I'm off to Seattle and then to Rainier! Have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you all soon. 

              Best, 
                     Anne

No comments: