Thursday, August 26, 2010

New day, New city.

Last night Becky and I went to Four Swallows Italian restaurant with her dad.
Don't think I forgotcha foccacia!
Such beautiful colors.
I ordered Pasta Pomodora with garlic, basil, pine nuts, (with the direction this is going you'd think it was covered in pesto!) parmesan shavings and mascarpone. Yep, mascarpone, (John). It was as fantastic as it looks but so filling.
Then I said by to my friend Hannah leaving for a Semester at Sea. She's thrilled. 

It's that day----Chicago bound! Bainbridge has been a treat, let me tell ya! I head to Sea-Tac very soon and I'm off! I can't wait to see my siblings tonight (and my parents in a few days!)

Later PST! 
               Best, 
                     Anne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I woke up this morning to Rascal Flatts These Days and a smile on my face. The stars are aligned, I get to see my sister tonight!!