Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Garlic Yogurt



Have you ever had a food that tasted like something it shouldn't taste like? For snack today I had some Greek yogurt that tasted like garlic. What's that all about? I didn't sign up for this. 

I still ate it though...


I took a nap this afternoon and woke up not really in the mood for dinner but I figured I'd have something light and refreshing. Cereal! I'm sort of into Oat milk these days. If you haven't tried it, I'd recommend it. Although, if you don't like oats I would probably not recommend it. Just saying...
It's thicker than regular milk but I enjoy the flavor of oat milk on occasion. Well, most occasions. I don't completely substitute it for my skim milk but it's certainly nice to have on hand. I hate to cut this short but I believe some relaxation and a glass of vino are calling my name!

Happy Wednesday!


                 Best,
                        Anne

No comments: