Monday, August 9, 2010

It's 8-9-10!



Good morning! I have been getting into a funky rhythm of sleep lately so I woke up pretty early with enough time to blog and study before class! How perfectly unfortunate convenient. Recently, the weather has been somewhat gloomy. When I woke up I wanted something to warm my belly and also keep me full until class ends. That doesn't usually work because I can eat any hour of the day. So I went with my go-to breakfast.
Just your basic oatmeal with a generous dollop of Greek yogurt and some banana slices. I can eat oatmeal everyday but I try not to so that I don't get too sick of it. And yes, I am that "boring" person who orders oatmeal when dining out for breakfast. I don't know why people groan when hearing that. You can really spruce oatmeal up! In fact, there is a restaurant in Bellingham that actually has this wording on the menu. "Oatmeal: For the Boooooring" I guess boring is what I'll be!
The oatmeal melts the yogurt just enough so that it isn't soupy. All that warm gooey-ness in one bite!
Time for the studying part. Feel free to call me boring now....or maybe just lame. 

Have a great morning! See you this afternoon :)

              Best, 
                     Anne

No comments: