Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chocolate madness.


After lunch I attempted to clean for awhile. It doesn't look like I accomplished anything but I did get a little hungry. I munched on this Chocolate Raspberry Luna bar and hung out for a bit. Then I headed to the gym for the last day of classes this summer. I'm sad they are over. It's so much easier to work out when you are enclosed in a room with an instructor guiding you through each exercise. There was only one other girl there today so it was a small class but I thoroughly enjoyed it and left in good spirits.
Then I started to make brownies.
I snacked on many of these cuboidal nuggets of chocolate. I had several handfuls. They're hard to resist!
Some of the ingredients getting in line!
Mmmmm how fantastic does that bowl o' chocolate look?!
I put them in the oven...
....and then this happened after seven minutes.
Completely burnt on top and still soupy underneath! This actually happened to me last week but I did things different this time, hoping for the best! My roommate made muffins the other day that turned out just fine. Turns out my oven hates me.
I was very sad and disappointed.
After the failed brownies, I boiled some water and made pasta. A couple weeks ago Trader Joe's gave out samples of pasta with this bruschetta sauce. I thought it was a good idea so I gave into their advertisement. 
I really enjoyed the flavor. The chunks of tomato weren't too big so that made it mesh with the noodles a little better. 


I may have to get some frozen yogurt after the disaster in the kitchen. I'm still bothered. 

             Best, 
                    Anne

No comments: