Thursday, August 5, 2010

She moves in such a way.

My empty, even-whiter apartment. 
Welcome to my new room. 


 
It sort of has a view of the bay. That little piece between the trees---that's water! There. 
Repeat: I can live with a small closet. I can live with a small closet. 
Zzzzzzzz


Well, the move has passed and I am thankful for it. Who enjoys moving? I swear, when I have my own house some day, I'm staying or else my rich husband will hire the best movers to pack everything up and move it to our beach house (hypothetical). I learned after about five minutes of having my dad here that I could not have possibly moved without him. He had everything figured out from the strategic packing of the U-Haul to making sure I had the proper allen (alan?) (al-lynn :-D?) wrench (Whatever, I'm not a fan of tools. Take that to mean whatever you'd like) to fix my table leg. Ah, the joys of having someone who notices that sort of thing. I won't bore you with the details but it was a "perfect" moving day, if there is such thing. The weather was breezy and it was just a little warm lugging everything up the steep stairs in the house. Not to mention the stairs are barely the width of half of my foot. Minor details. I'm loving the house! I have a nice roof I can  sit on and a kitchen that I can do cartwheels in, though I may take it easy on those for awhile. My room is small but I am thoroughly enjoying the quaintness of it. Other than that, I'm out of news! More to come soon, but this was just a recap for the zero people that care about my move. 

       Best, 
               Anne

Feel free to stop by and sit on the roof with me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Annie it looks super cute! I can't wait to come and visit!! I am a little disappointed you didn't post a pic of Dad in his "moving outfit" though. He packed it especially for your amusement, but let's face it, he probably would have anyways :-)

Love, Meliss