Friday, August 27, 2010

Here we are.

We are just going to start with Chicago. My brother, John, picked me up last night and we headed straight to Melissa and Brad's condo where pizza was being made. 
Pesto, red pepper, artichoke, feta goodness! Meliss whipped up some delicious pizzas and I was so happy to be around my family.
There's no such thing as "too many dogs in the kitchen"
She also made a thai pizza that was fantastic.

This morning I had a bowl of cinnamon pecan cereal with Meliss before she went to work.
I decided to run along the lake this morning. It couldn't have been a more perfect morning to do that. I came back to a barking Lucy dog waiting for me then I ate some Chobani greek yogurt with almonds. So delightful!
Sorry there isn't more but I'll be back later. Time to enjoy the day!

                   Best, 
                            Anne

No comments: