Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I don’t know why I say the things I say, but I say them anyway

Hello friends. Happy Tuesday. But seriously, is it Friday yet? I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I woke up early to get some last minute studying in. (one more day!) Who is tired of hearing me talk about school? Um, ME but I'm sure you guys are too. 

I enjoyed a Chocolate Peppermint Stick granola bar this morning. As you can already begin to see, I like these bars a lot! This one just so happens to taste like a thin mint Girl Scout cookie. Who doesn't want that for breakfast?
Munch. Munch.
I also had a banana with peanut butter. Just splendid.
Lunch was on-the-go today. I had to go to campus after class so I stopped by the grocery store for some soup. I enjoyed Lemon Artichoke soup which consists of lemon juice, carrots, celery, artichokes, quinoa and some other fix-ins. It's so delicious though.  This is a soup I'd like to re-create some time soon. Maybe in the Fall when it starts getting cooler. 
When name brand crackers are just too pricey to stock up on, you go with KRISPY! 
I also wanted something to accompany my soup. I went with an Acai (ah-sigh-ee) smoothie. I would tell you everything it's made up of but I let the person working pick it out for me so I didn't ask questions. It was pretty good. 

After eating my lunch in the car, I headed to campus and walked up four flights to sit in a nook and study. Turns out people aren't studying in this building so I had peace and quiet. Obviously I was still able to distract myself...

Haven't even thought about dinner yet....can someone cook for me? 

            Best, 
                   Anne

No comments: