Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ahh, home.

I'm going to be in Crystal Lake today! Hooray! I cannot wait. Chicago has been such a blast. 
Last night we went to Zocalo which was superb. I mean it. Lucky for John, he lives a block away! I have to figure out if they deliver to Washington because it will be hard to part with this food. We ordered the trio de guacamole. It was unreal. Let's just say I got a lot of Omega-3s!
I ordered the solo vegetarian dish at the restaurant. A stuffed poblano pepper with a small arugula salad drizzled with a lime juice dressing and a little guac. Holy mole was it spicy!!! Best thing I've ever had. Seriously. I can't stop thinking about it.
The innards. I can't remember everything that was in there but I know that it worked. 


I'll see you tonight!

                Best, 
                        Anne

No comments: