Saturday, August 28, 2010

Food here. Food there. Food everywhere.

Good Afternoon!
Meliss and I ran some errands this morning after our little jog by the museums/aquariums. I introduced her to my Chocolate Peppermint Luna bar. (Verdict: She enjoyed it! Maybe not as much as me though because I'd marry it...and she's clearly already engaged.)
Turns out that salad I had for dinner last night did not keep very well in the fridge. Plus, I managed to eat all the good stuff last night so I was not feelin' it this afternoon. Enter: PB&J.
I put some of this spread on my pita chips. It's pretty good but maybe a touch salty.

More greek yogurt. More chocolate. You know my strengths and weaknesses now. 


Tonight I am joining John and his friend Leo for dinner out. (Even though I'm sure it will be fantastic, I can't wait to have homemade food tomorrow). At least I'm hoping my mom has groceries in the fridge after getting home from Pennsylvania. I'll find something. I can't wait to see the parentals! Those crazy cats...

See you tomorrow. Have a great evening! I'm still getting used to the time zone. It doesn't help that my computer says 2:40pm. I just love that Pacific Standard Time so very much.

                Best,
                        Anne


Disclaimer: While it may seem like all I do with my life is eat food, I still do other things like hang out with dogs, sleep, see friends and family, exercise, and laugh a lot. Just didn't want you worrying...

No comments: