Thursday, August 19, 2010

Evening!

I've been busy/lazy today. It's true, you can be both but I didn't snap a picture of lunch. It consisted of cereal which you all can mentally imagine. I'm leaving for the Seattle area tomorrow for several days and then heading straight for Chicago after that! No grocery shopping here. 
I managed to try some pretzels covered in yogurt and chocolate. I will tell you that I have never had flavored yogurt covered pretzels. I did  not know that such a thing existed! Even still, I gave them a fair shot. The one on top is a raspberry yogurt covered pretzel. That was very good! The pretzel on the left is blueberry yogurt covered. Not.for.me. I like blueberry yogurt but couldn't eat the entire pretzel. That bad. The one on the right I thought was just the basic yogurt covered but no! It was cinnamon flavored too. FAN-TASTIC. So wonderful. The final was a chocolate covered pretzel and I see no need to tell you how I felt about it. How does anyone feel about chocolate covered pretzels? That's what I thought. 

Becky joined me for dinner again this evening. We make a good pair when it comes to cooking. She made the salad and I made the broccoli and rice. 
I made brown rice and topped it with a mixture of broccoli, almonds and that Ginger dressing I had yesterday on my salad. Holy yum! I will definitely make this more often. I really enjoyed it. 

Becky made salad with cucumbers, orange bell pepper and avocado. She topped it with olive oil and rosemary balsamic. Good work!


I'll see you guys tomorrow but then it may be a little patchy with how often I post. Don't worry---I'll still be snappin' photos!

See you in the morning friends!

                Best,
                       Anne

No comments: