Saturday, November 5, 2011

You're looking rather lovely today

It's no secret I love Ellen DeGeneres with like 94% of my heart.  Well maybe that percentage was still a secret, but there it is---out in the open.  You know just about all of my secrets at this point.  I'm feeling rather vulnerable.

With each episode, there are new stories, new surprises, new moments of laughter, and new moments of joyful tears.  Ellen is the most kind-hearted person I don't personally know.  Sometimes I wonder if she is real.  One incredible soul stuffed inside a little dancing body?  Crazy.

As if her outpouring of love was not enough on her episodes, I recently saw this clip on Jimmy Kimmel.  It made me laugh so hard.  I probably watched it 8 times in a row the other day.  Please watch!!

She truly is one of the nicest people on this earth.  We've all had our days and we've all dealt with people who have had their days as well.  The problem is there is too much negativity in the world.  Too much glass half empty in the world.  Too much meanness in the world.  There's a reason why she ends each show with the phrase,"be kind to one another."  Let's start each day with that phrase.  And while you're at it, have a nice-off with the next person you see.  Since I can't see any of you right now, I'll tell you how blessed I am to have any one read this blog.  Also, your hair looks great tonight!

           Best,
                  Anne

Be thankful challenge:  Band-aids.

No comments: