Friday, November 4, 2011

What day?

I'm having the hardest time keeping track of days.  Working on the weekends makes me forget that weekends exist.  Well, partially.  I do miss having weekends but I haven't had much time to think deeply about my lack of weekends.  All I know is that I'm losing track of my days as fast as I'm losing track of my mind.  Is anyone with me on that?  I cannot tell you how many times I've misplaced my keys or my phone or my water bottle.  These are the essentials!  Even still, I'm functioning like somewhat of a normal human being and just going about my day thinking about the same old things.  I apologize for the short posts---I told you it was hard keeping track of my mind!  It's nearing bed time for me so I will leave you with this:  I am so thankful to relax at night.

And I wish I could relax in this...
via Pinterest
             
              Best, 
                  Anne

No comments: