Thursday, November 3, 2011

Half yearly


Guess what?  Nordstrom is having a half yearly sale.  Oh, I forgot to add this "!!!!!!!!!!" I found myself in the women's shoe department on my day off and well, it was a mad house.  Of all the departments in that store, women's shoes is in a world of its own.  There are microphones.  There are millions of people.  There are millions of employees.  There are millions of shoes.  I perused the claustrophobic area with all of the other shoe fanatics.  I had previously perused the less claustrophobic area of online shopping and found a pair of shoes that drew me in.  Sparkly.  Fancy.  Could be dressed down.  Okay, who I am?  I love shoes and I like them even more with a discount.  So there I was in the cluttered shoe department with a new employee who I instantly reassured was doing a wonderful job and I left with new sparkly shoes and even shipped shoes as a gift.  Nordstrom may be busy right now, but the sale is worth taking a look at, I guarantee!  The holidays are right around the corner and I bet you'll find something worth giving!  If you don't think so, all I can say is that I'm still working on my sales pitch...
That being said, I'm thankful for a good sale every now and then :-)

          Best, 
                 Anne

No comments: