Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What a day

Today was not your average day, though I tried to make it seem that way in order to pass the time.  I woke up and had some apples with pumpkin butter.  I highly recommend this combination for readers who enjoy both apples and pumpkin butter.  


Next I made sure my entire room was spotless.  The terrible towel is still folded from the depression that set in after this weekend's game.  After the cleaning and working out, my cousin Emily and I headed to Target for some supplies.  We somehow managed to pass 3 and a half hours of time before returning home.  Once we got back, the waiting game began to sink in.  My new friend would be arriving within hours.

 Meet Rafa!  I will be adopting this cutie pie.  He is a shepherd mix and has been sad and lonely in a kennel for awhile now.  I figured the least I could do was adopt him so that we can be lonely together.




 Since the three of us are watching a movie right now, my mind is not quite set to explain everything.  Surely I will be back tomorrow with more on Rafa.  Remember when all I used to blog about was running?  That will change after tonight...except when I tell you all about running with Rafa.

That little hole in my heart was filled tonight.  Is that a song?  Well, I'm about to write a whole album.

       Best,
              Anne (and Rafa)

Be thankful challenge: I'm so so so thankful for Rafa.  My life is already even better!  (I'm also thankful for clean apartments!)

No comments: