Sunday, November 13, 2011

ChardAnne-ay, please. (yes, I'm sure you have had enough)

I do not know if I'm trying to fill some sort of void in my life but I just cannot stop with these marathons.  Before you shake your head, please focus on this: Napa Valley Marathon.


I've been eyeing this marathon for some time.  Chicago took over my mind and my legs for awhile, but I have had enough time to regroup and think about the Napa Valley Marathon.  I do not know anyone there.  I plan to visit for several days after the race.  I think it would be fun if people met me there, however I have no issue if it's just me and the vineyards.  I know, it just sounds brutal.
via google images

My problem, and I am just addressing one, is that I want to experience new places and running a marathon is an incredible way to do so.  Sure, you can take tours and cruises, but I like to let me feet carry me down a stretch of road (roads...and more roads).

So here I am.  Once again signing up for marathons a couple months away.  But I must ask you, would you like to meet me there?

Have I mentioned there will be wine?

        Best,
                Anne

Be thankful challenge: I'm thankful to have my first ever running buddy for my training!

           

No comments: