Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In between holidays

I sort of cannot believe we just celebrated Thanksgiving.  I mean, I was there.  I ate.  I slept.  I saw family.  I thanked.  I cleaned up Rafa's pee 20+ times. Yet, I still cannot believe it was here and then there in no time at all.

I have a sneaky feeling I will be saying the same thing once Christmas rolls around.  In between holidays can be such a blur, but I'm going to try to make each day productive.  There is a lot to be done before Christmas and a lot that can happen.  I suppose that is what keeps it interesting.

So I thought you may need some ideas in the meantime. I have created a list for you.  I even checked it twice.

  • Send a letter or a card
  • Take pictures of your favorite meal
  • Vacuum 
  • Turn off all of your lights for an entire day
  • Wave to someone when you know they are waving to someone else
  • Participate in some arts and crafts 
  • Call a friend
  • Pray for snow
  • Shop for holiday gifts online
  • Walk around Williams-Sonoma because you will want to bathe in that Sonoma-aroma
  • Adopt a dog (just a suggestion)
  • Go on a long walk with a dear friend
  • Make homemade pizza
  • Attend a concert
  • Get a job
  • Watch a holiday movie
  • Go up in the space needle (well, you'll have to visit, won't you?)
So that should help pass the time.  Try them all out or just try several.  Please at least vacuum...

         Best, 
                Anne

Be thankful challenge: I'm thankful for festive lights that line the streets. 

No comments: