Friday, November 18, 2011

I ran today

I ran today.  I have not done that since the marathon.  Sure, I've worked out in other ways, but I always give myself some time in between so that I do not become disappointed with running.  Things are clearly going well  since I'm signed up for the next marathon in March.  Will I ever learn?  Answer:  There is no answer...yet.

Even still, I was happy to be running again.  It felt natural and normal to be back in the swing of things.  I'm going to create my training guide tonight.  I have some ideas of my sleeve as far as creating more interesting posts about training for a marathon!  I know you are saying, "Anne, your training posts have left me in awe and I have been smiling ever since the first marathon training in 2009", but this will be better.  You better believe it. 

Since it's 6 p.m. on a Friday and I have spent half the afternoon watching recordings of Ellen and the final Regis and Kelly (what, you weren't curious?), I am going to make it a productive evening.  I'll probably clean my room and paint my nails.  The rest is really to be determined.  I still like to keep you on the edge of your seat. 

          Best, 
                 Anne

Be thankful challenge: I am incredibly thankful I caught up with my friend, Aby, on the phone today.  We have been playing a vicious game of phone tag lately.  Aby and I can really relate and I must tell you how refreshing that is nowadays.  She also inspires me to run whether she knows it or not!  She is one of my biggest supporters.  I love her lots.  I wish she lived closer. 





No comments: