Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Be Thankful Challenge Complete

Today is the last day of the be thankful challenge.  Surely it is not the last day to be thankful though.  Since it is the last day of November, I would like to go above and beyond one thing in which I am thankful.  I want to tell you how thankful I am for this life I was given.  Each day I am reassured how lucky I am. Through the friends and family I have, the environment I live, the places I am able to work, the opportunities I am given, and the people who support me no matter what crazy idea I may have, I am terribly thankful for it all.  And you know what?  That's enough.

What I want to say is, this life we are given is flooded with great things.  Wonderful, even.  And sometimes, it may seem difficult.  Things may not go your way and being thankful may be the last thing on your mind.  I just hope you won't completely forget to be thankful each day.  There is always something in which to be thankful.  Always someone to whom you can be thankful.  And you know what?  That's enough.

So as you go into the month of December, feel free to be thankful.  Be grateful.  Be happy.  Be satisfied.  And you know what?  That's enough.
          Best, 
                 Anne

No comments: