Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall! Fall! Fall!


Four months of summer have come to a much needed end. What a glorious summer it was! I've never had so much time, or should I say, so much free time. Although I did not have a job this summer, I was blessed with all the opportunities I had. Tomorrow is finally the first day of school. I'm glad that my last day of summer is on the first day of fall. It's definitely time to get going and fill my days with stressful studying, reading and homework. Well, I'm not pushing for it but unfortunately it is a given that I will receive these fortunes of education. Finally, when everyone asks me how school is going, I can now tell them how it actually is instead of explaining why Washington starts over a month after most schools! I can't complain. This place is worth every new change (so far!). Thankfully my mom is here for such a great week. I will just go ahead and assume tomorrow she'll put a bow in my hair, pack my PB&J lunch, and give me a sticker if I make it through the day. I certainly know what my first day of school outfit will be! Please see picture--------------------->


©2009 Anne Vurdelja
Using this image against me
is fashionably illegal and
strictly prohibited.( My dad is a lawyer.)

No comments: