Monday, July 25, 2011

The significant seven

The blog world has been posting 7 links all day.  Apparently you are supposed to get "tagged" and then post with 7 links from your own blog that relate to the types of posts you have created in the past.  Since no one will tag me (because I cannot be caught) I will take it upon myself to think back on memory lane.

My 7 links:

1. My Most Beautiful Post
My most beautiful post is devoted to my most beautiful dog, Sam, who physically left our family in October, but will always remain as a key member of the family.  Whether he is present or not, memories are all I have to hold on to and I still miss him every day.  He is the little fur ball who made me appreciate dogs and love them more than cats so much!

2. My Most Popular Post
I'm not really sure why this is my most popular post.  Looking back on it, I have to laugh.  What idiot writes their full name for strangers to see?  It's funny to see how long I've been at this blog and how my writing has changed. What hasn't changed?  My early risings.  I love the morning.

3. My Most Controversial Post
I can't really say I'm all for controversial posts, unless you count my giving up sweets post seeing as my mother said she did not support me on that one.  Now I know where I get my moderation issue with sweets.  This post was the only controversial post I could come up with and there's nothing more to it.  Read it.  Love it.  Hate it.

4. My Most Helpful Post
Are my words helpful?  You have me baffled.  I would not possibly know!  In 2009 (vintage post) I wrote about how I learned to run.  How I learned to find passion in something.  So maybe your passion isn't running or maybe you have yet to find your passion, but I know it's out there.  You will find it if you haven't already.  Just don't lose it because then how helpful would that be?

5. A Post Whose Success Surprised Me
I'm sure the title is the only reason for the success of the post.  If it said "I hate burgers" we all know you'd scoff and click the "x" in the corner of the page.  Don't think I don't know you!  Just kidding.  I love burger talk.  At least this talk...

6. A Post I Didn't Think got the Attention it Deserved
I can't say I know whether a post got the attention it deserved but speaking from my own eyes, I guess I should have given this post more of my personal attention.  This was a big moment in my life and I haven't reflected on this post in who knows how long!  So here it is....the first marathon recap. And I still owe you all a cheering section for when you run your first marathon.  Don't think that I will forget that, regardless of forgetting the post.  If it doesn't happen to be a marathon, I'll cheer for you anyway.  It's the least I can do.

7. The Post I am Most Proud of
One word: Bellingham.

There you have it.  7 links that I have awarded to each category.  Some may have deserved it more than others, but isn't that the story of life?

           Best,
                  Anne

No comments: