Sunday, January 2, 2011

Two-thousand eleven

Holy smokes! I cannot believe it's January already. Where has this break gone? Where have I gone? Sorry it has been awhile. I was lost in the exhaustion and excitement of the holidays! Now it's time to think about getting back into the swing of things. Up next? Flying back to Washington tomorrow morning. School on Tuesday. The hectic life picks up again!
I thought I would compile a short list of goals for 2011. Not resolutions, just goals. 
-Drink more water
-Sleep more
-Eat more spinach
-See my sister get married
-Not pass out when I give my maid of honor speech
-Travel often
-Work harder
-Graduate
-Run a race
-Volunteer more
-Drive less
-Change the world

I'll catch up with you from the Pacific Northwest where it will be a sunny day with a temperature of 42 degrees. Sounds tropical! I'll miss home, but that's how I should feel, right? You have to miss something or else you'll never come back...

          Best, 
                 Anne

No comments: