Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quatre

Well my dears, it's been day 3 of training for the marathon and I'm feeling pretty good so far. This is probably because I missed the entire first month of the training program due to unsure feelings about committing my feet to the pavement. Even still, I'm ready to run 9 miles tomorrow. Okay, I'm actually not ready but I have given myself no other choice. Nine miles will be easy peasy in a few weeks! The good news is that I purchased some new running shoes that were very much necessary. The light weight and cushion will hopefully prevent any poor form. I should clarify that I mean poor form in the feet. I cannot speak for whether or not my arms will flail around or my tush will sway from side to side. To be determined. I thought I may regret signing up for this marathon but after three days, I've forgotten about this feeling I have. The feeling that involves me looking to the future and knowing that I can and will accomplish something exhausting and excellent. How could I regret? 
I ran four miles today and even had time to check in on my food bloggers. I noticed a little fun survey that looks similar to surveys I did when I was a weird child. (key word in that sentence: was)

I thought I'd give it a whirl. 
Four Things
Four TV Shows I Watch
  • Ellen
  • Modern Family
  • 30 Rock
  • Dexter
Four Things I’m Passionate About:
  • Music
  • Listening. 
  • The people in my life 
  • Health. Not just mine ;-)
Four Things I Learned In the Past:
  • Change is so good. I wouldn't be here without it and you would not be there without it. 
  • Health is not to be taken for granted. 
  • Ellen can turn your day around.
  • Anatomy is so darn tough to learn. 
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To:
  • Whistler this weekend!
  • Steelers game
  • The Aussie Open
  • Melissa and Brad's wedding :-D
Four Things I Love About Winter:
  • Scarves (I love them in all months, to be clear)
  • Fires
  • Lots of blankets
  • Snow that doesn't hinder traveling and only lasts through December. To be honest...
Time to get moving! Catch you later. 

          Best,
                 Anne 




PS-I don't know why my blog is doing this funky background but I am too tired to fiddle with it. Do understand.

No comments: