Friday, December 24, 2010

Ho, Ho, Dough

Happy Christmas Eve! It's shaping up to be quite the white Christmas around here. It has been snowing all day! I still find it hard to believe that tomorrow is Christmas, but what else should I believe? All the signs are here though: Good food, good company, feeling exhausted, snow, wrapping presents, holiday movies, and so much more. Sounds like a recipe for Christmas, right? Okay, I'm convinced. 
How perfectly festive is this tomato quinoa soup? The addition of pesto is 100% necessary...and 100% perfect. 
 I caught John in his chopping glory. 
Chop, chop, chop.
 Sauté, sauté,sauté 
 Of course it wouldn't be Christmas without dough balls! At least that's what I'll say next year, since this is the first year with the balls. Might I say, they photograph so well. 
 Dough in the snow.
So there you have it. Christmas Eve has been a delight, thus far. Now it's time to relax and enjoy the company. I wish you all the happiest Christmas yet. Enjoy being with those you love. Enjoy being with those who love you...because they do. 

          Best,
                 Anne

No comments: