Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sleigh balls.

Ugh, I've done it again. I just cannot say no to these dough balls. I wish I'd never seen them, but that would mean I'd never live. Let's get festive!
Christmas Cookie Dough Balls
Makes 15-20 balls
  • 3/4 c. vegan margarine (i.e. Earth Balance)
  • 3/4 c. powdered sugar
  • 1/4 c. organic sugar
  • 1/2 t. salt
  • 1 1/2 t. vanilla extract
  • 1 c. unbleached organic flour
  • 1/2 c. whole wheat pastry flour
  • 1-3 t. non-dairy or organic milk

 I've branched out and made sugar cookie dough balls with some great sugary items to roll them in. 



 Holiday balls galore. 
 You bet. 
What perfect packaging for these little treats!

And on that note...

            Best, 
                   Anne

2 comments:

beth said...

is that little package making its way to milwaukee?!?!

hehe

<3

Anne said...

I don't know, Beth.

I'd hate to get your hopes up...