Monday, September 20, 2010

What I'm loving today...

This post is certainly inspired by a post I saw on How Sweet It Is blog. I am loving a lot of things today so I thought I'd transfer my love over to the blog.
I have constantly been hearing about this book and decided enough was enough. I picked it up and can't stop reading it! It's told from the dog's point of view. So far, so good! I'll keep you posted on this one. Bonus: It takes place in Seattle. Therefore, it must be brilliant :-D

Have you ever had Popchips? Holy yum! They are popped potato chips but totally natural, not fried or baked, and gluten free. Contrary to what you think, they taste fantastic! I have only tried the original flavor but there are more. Just try them for yourself. You don't have to feel so guilty. Plus, I don't judge.
So maybe I've had my sister's save the date for a few days but I'm particularly loving it today. It makes me so terribly happy when I am reminded of the big day each time I go to the refrigerator. Looking sharp guys!
Even though I had to purchase school books today, I was given a nice tote to carry them....for free! (well, I guess it's thrown in when you spend several hundred dollars on books...so, basically, Western owed it to us)
Who doesn't enjoy a good organizer? I would be a mess if I didn't write things down. We can debate how much of a mess I am even when I write things down but just think about if I didn't write anything down! The horror! 

And of course, I'm still loving pictures. It never gets old. 

             Best,
                    Anne

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Art of Racing in the Rain was so good! I cried a few times :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Yeah, already got a little teary eyed. Might not be the right time to read this!