Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's not you, It's me.

While I have thoroughly enjoyed documenting my meals each day for the past few weeks, I need to take a personal break. I know it will be difficult at first but I know we can all get through this together. Life is getting busier and once school starts I'd hate to show you all of the boring, convenient food that I'm eating! This isn't an end, but perhaps a mere pause. I will still blog and occasionally put up some food pictures but you won't necessarily be seeing every morsel of food. I guess I'll stick to "oo-ing and aah-ing" at the other food blogs I follow religiously and encourage you to find some as well, if you haven't already. They are just so addicting. So bear with me because this wasn't the easiest of decisions. It's been really fun documenting all the meals and preparing them so that they look highly delectable. 
Stuffed spinach pizza from Giordano's. I <3 Chicago pizza. 



It's not goodbye...

                         ...it's see you later.

           Best,
                 Anne

No comments: