Sunday, September 19, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

I've been in Bellingham for a good four days now. I've certainly been enjoying it so far. Even though the weather has consistently looked like the photo below. 

The sky has consistently looked like this but I'm surprisingly enjoying it. Cool breezes and perfect running weather if I do say so myself.
My room is sort of...a war zone. Such a disaster. I clean for awhile but it just seems to stay messy. It has to get dirty before it gets clean, right? Right.
I'm tackling this pile today. It's worse than it looks. 
This is my lovely roommate Briana. We've been working on getting our house into a presentable state. It's getting there.
T
We discovered our roommate Jillian brought some jacks with her. Um, yes please!
Me, Brianna, Camille, and Jillian. *missing Annie

In true Bellingham fashion (no pun intended), you take pictures all dressed up to get dinner and everyone has their raincoat on. 

All in all, things are being pieced together and school will be here in no time. I have a to-do list five feet tall but I am certainly looking forward to a few things this coming week:

Steelers game today
The start of all my favorite tv shows
Seeing my Community Health girls
The first week of school (just the first week)
Spending time with my roommates
Running the Bellingham Bay 5-K. (so it's not the marathon, but I'm still excited!)

Have a wonderful Sunday. Until we meet again...

              Best, 
                     Anne

No comments: