Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The summer is coming to an end.

Summer is over. What better day to start school than on the first official day of Fall!? Before I drown in books and readings and research and stress, I thought I'd talk about some highlights of the summer. Despite being a student non-stop until August, I managed to have some great moments.
In June I went to my first Seattle Mariners game! It was a blast! Night games are so much fun. Safeco Field was definitely worth the trip!
I went home for a very short weekend. I was able to see some of my closest friends. How very lucky of me.
The reason for my trip home was to get this beautiful sister of mine a wedding dress. We succeeded. She is going to be a gorgeous bride.
July presented me with a trip to Portland with friends and we rode a fancy red tandem bike. Portland is so...cute.
I dabbled in a food blog! I loved every moment of it and will without a doubt start it up again....someday.

In August, I ventured to Mt. Rainier. Holy views!
I also moved into a house. 
Goodbye one bedroom apartment!
September allowed me to see my family and friends. Of course, Sammy was in on the action.
Briana and I. 
I'm really enjoying this company. 
And here are some pictures from my last day of summer:










Cheers to a new year!

              Best, 
                     Anne

No comments: