Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Au Revoir!

This has been an absolutely wonderful visit at home. I have enjoyed my stay so very much. After a long summer of school and stress, I can't say there is anything better than finding myself in the company of my family and friends. Three weeks is a long time but it allowed me to take care of all the activities I had been so excited for, and of course I relaxed. 


I got to play with Sammy.

I baked...a lot.




I stalked hung out with my sister, Meliss. 

So now it's time to head back to one of my favorite places: Bellingham. It is the reason this blog started, anyway. That's gotta say something. I'm all packed and I have my raincoat in a handy spot in my suitcase. I'm preparing for the clouds and rain but to be honest, I'm okay with it. It's time to get a move on. 
Sorry this is so quick but I have to figure out how to zip up my suitcase. 
We'll catch up in Bellingham. 
Au revoir, Crystal Lake. 

                  Best, 
                         Anne

No comments: