Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Photo Mess Part 2

I've been sorting through my entire childhood of pictures. This time not for fun but to organize them for my mom. It's quite a task if I do say so myself. I've certainly come across more embarrassing classic photos this evening. Yes, I am showing some to you. Feel free to laugh. For instance, does this dress look a little risqué to anyone else?!  

Just John and I looking as cute as little puppies.
This picture keeps haunting me. That mushroom cut makes me cringe every time. No, mom, it's not "such a cute haircut". Especially not cute when all the young lads in second grade also had this haircut. How was I supposed to charm anyone?
Turns out, I'm currently wearing a black shirt. I'm relieved I have changed looks (a little at least) ;-D Well, thank God my hair grew. This process of organizing is taking a whole lot of time so it may have to be continued. Who knows what I'll show you next. Stay tuned...or run far away. 


                Best,
                       Anne

No comments: