Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rambling Anne

I've been a little out of it as far as blogging goes.  I've been a little preoccupied by one of the best tennis tournaments and I have been trying to wrap my head around the fact that it's nearing the end of January.  I'm honestly not sure how it happened, but gosh, I feel like I always say that once it hits the end of the month.  Real original, Anne.  Even still, I am thrilled it's almost February!  For the record, I do not think I have ever said that in my life.  I relate February to the worst month of winter, school, nothing to look forward to, etc.  Truly, I think the month is close to my least favorite.  BUT, this time, I am not in school.  I'm looking forward to traveling home for two weeks instead.  And when you ask me what I have been dreaming about most (because you always ask me that)?  Sure, I could say hugging my family, catching up with friends, or eating delicious home cooked meals made by my beautiful mother.  Except, I've really been dreaming about flannel sheets.  Yes, flannel sheets.  Warm, soft, aged, flannel sheets.  While flannel sheets are on my mind 75% of the day, I still am ecstatic to go home for all of those other great reasons!  I know that I will probably hit the worst of the weather but this time I am okay with it.  As long as I don't slip on ice and crack my elbow again like my last trip home.  That really was the ice-ing on the top of the cake.

Have a pleasant Sunday.  I'll be back tomorrow talking about my lack of running and 17 miler I have rescheduled for the morning.  I'm my own running boss...

       Best,
              Anne

No comments: