Sunday, December 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

JAY-Z!!!!!
Oh..................................................................................mostly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD!
I am mainly writing this so that you can call my dad today and wish him a happy 40th!  Additionally, I must say that he is great.  Just great.  Without a doubt, he is an inspiration.  I do not know where I would be without him in my life.  Certainly not able to do so many things and I certainly would not be in Washington.  The worst part is I would not be able to come up with witty and cheesy jokes all the time.  That is enough to be forever grateful for a person.  Let's face it.  Regardless of wherever I am, he is always here for me.  That does not happen with every person.  I'll always look up to my dad (until I put on stilettos) and tell him I love him very, very much.  Because I really do.

(Have the) Best (birthday),
              Annie

No comments: