Friday, October 16, 2009

This is your song, not mine.

I'm here, don't worry. I know it has been ages since the last post but I did not find any time in my week to muster something to discuss here. I may as well clear something up before you read too far. I still do not have a subject of great importance to type for you to set your eyes on and read through. I’m hoping that as I continue these nonspecific sentences, I will discover an exciting tale. Were you wondering what had happened to me? I apologize. Tests took over and I went into a demanding (demANNEding) mode! The week was such a blur of talking about muscles, ossification and much, much more and therefore I need a break (fracture) so I will spare you the time and refrain from explaining this chaotic week in deep detail.

More importantly, how are you? Yes, you! I can’t be the only busy one here. Are you doing well? Maybe we could take a deep breath together. One…two…three. Ah, much better. It’s fantastic that Friday has finally met us and we have a nice couple of days to rewind before the next week. Are you filling your weekend with exceptional activities? I think I’m going to run again. Do you know what? I’m not going to map out where I have to go. I’m not going to get up at 6 am to beat the heat while running. I’m not going worry about how far I go. I’m going to run until I do not feel like it anymore. That is the current plan for my exceptional activity. Finally, I’d like to tell you how much I appreciate you. Don’t forget! Take care of yourselves.

Best,

Anne

No comments: