Friday, October 2, 2009

Busy Beaver

Whew! First full week of classes are over but I'm hardly ready to take a breath! Life went from trying to pass the time to being fully consumed with school at every waking moment. I knew this would happen but wow, it's madness! In my first full week I recited the whole Appendicular skeleton and that's not just the femur, radius, feet but every aspect of those bones! Overwhelming but I have to get used to that because I have one a week until December. Up next: The Axial Skeleton. Let me tell you, the head is going to be a piece of work. Why do I have to use my brain to remember the skull? Yikes...very hectic (not humerus)! Anyway, that's why I have been lacking in posts since the marathon. I recovered fully after three days and have not been on a run yet but I'm sure I will when I have a moment. If you plugged in your Anne GPS tracker you'd currently find me in a coffee shop. I expect this to be my third home after the apartment and the biology lab. Oh, and I am aware that it's Friday and I should be enjoying the cool, breezy day but let's face it...I have much to do! Enough about the busy schedule and more about October. It's one of (maybe the best) months of the year! Fall is in full force and leaves are more beautiful than any other time. It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month, too. Keep it in mind and continue prayers for everyone who is fighting an illness!

Oh, and happy birthday Ghandi!


I will try to make my next post more interesting than this but I thought I'd let you know that I haven't fallen off the planet (yet). Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Best,
Anne

No comments: