Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Tootsie Travesty

I learned today that since 1930 people have been sending in their wrappers with the Indian and star for a free tootsie pop. As a child I always checked on that but never thought to send it in. It's a good thing because I found out today it was all a myth. Over EIGHTY years of letters and wrappers sent to the owl (I assume he was the CEO) and no one got a free sucker. Who's the sucker now? I am appalled. They aren't even that good...

That's all. Just for the record, Mr. Owl, it never takes three licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop. Crush our dreams even more. Good day.

            Best,
                    Anne

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is kind of like when you found out the squirrels did not eat your pumpkin.

Anne said...

Kick me when I'm down...

teresa said...

take it to the man anne!