Monday, January 18, 2010

Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?

This quarter of school is allowing me to have a bit more free time than usual. I'm faced with a mostly free mornings, wide-open afternoons and I am stumped. What on earth shall I do to fill that time? Many people would love to have extra free time. I don't blame those people in the slightest, especially they are normally so busy! I enjoy a good moment of relaxation now and then but too much can get to me. I need to stay on top of it and do something...anything! Which is why I'm here now. I woke up at 5:30 am (no school today...no plans today...just my natural alarm clock saying wake up!) and I am in the mood to come up with ideas. Perhaps you could be of some assistance.

I could find a second job. It only took half a year to find the first one, but who knows? It's possible there would be something floating around. I can leave now for Vancouver and beat the craziness of the Olympic-goers, even though I don't have a ticket. It might make sense. Finish my homework due in February (I may or may not have done this already...but by no means have I completed everything!) I can blog daily, but it's difficult to think of things to say sometimes! Traveling more on weekends. Although, with what I'm making for Intramural sports it probably wouldn't cut it. I could train for another marathon......or not. I've been cooking and baking more but I can always improve! Perhaps take up knitting? Learn to ski? Write a novel? Ah the possibilities are simply endless.

As I ponder those ideas, I hope all is well with you. Stay healthy and happy. We'll be in touch.

Now I will work on my research paper on Lupus. Boy do I know how to have a great time.

Best,
Anne

No comments: