Saturday, November 28, 2009

Leftover thoughts...


Has the long holiday week/weekend left you confused on what the actual day is? I have been completely thrown off schedule and for that, it has left me baffled. Of course, I know it is Saturday November 28th, 2009 but I had to think about it before the realization hit. Since Wednesday I have been thrown off. The best part is that I have continuously been thinking that it is later in the week than it really is which makes me content. It's Saturday and it feels like Sunday. Two days ago felt like Saturday when it was clearly Thursday. Needless to say, this break has been the perfect amount of time to relax. I am getting back into finals mode after a few days (it doesn't matter what day it was, it was more important to fill it with stress-free activities) to calm down and enjoy company. Thanksgiving has passed by just like that! Did you have a wonderful day? I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and reveled in the delicious and comforting food surrounded by family and friends. What more do you need?
The crisp weather is turning into chilly weather. December will be arriving any day now. (I'm sure of it!) The thrill of the holiday season is accumulating in the air and there is an alluring warmth along with it. The thrill has hit me already. I'm thrilled at the thought of being home in a mere 14 days. 14! 2 weeks. 2 Saturday's from now. 7x2 days! Simply, a fortnight away from the Land of Lincoln. Well, I haven't really given it much thought...but I suppose that's when I will be home.

Enjoy Sun...Saturday and have a happy rest of the weekend!

Best,
Anne

No comments: