Friday, March 2, 2012

A few reasons why I love March 2012

1.  I get to go to Napa!  (This doesn't happen often ever!)  Assuming I make it through Sunday's race, I'll be able to spend time with my parents drinking wine.  I probably won't be able to move so I'll need the wineries to come to me, please.
2.  It's National Nutrition Month!  I challenge you to try two new healthy foods and make a vegetarian meal (gasp!) at least once a week.  You can do it.  I have full faith in you!

3.  Spring is coming!  Spring is my second favorite season after fall.  I like summer in Seattle but I still love spring.  It's still cool outside, but the best part?  Cherry blossoms!  And a festival for my very favorite flowers---Tulips!

4.  A new family member is coming!  :-D
5.  Everyone seems to be a little bit happier.  January and February are always the harsh winter months for many and once March hits, people have a little pep in their step!
image via Pinterest
6.  It's time for some hikes!  The PNW has incredible hiking spots that need to be taken advantage of each weekend!  I'm looking forward to trying some new ones out as well as going back to my favorites.  
7.  March Madness!  It's hard not to get into this beautiful tournament.  I always pick the wrong teams.  Maybe this year will be different.  
8.  Finally, March is a month in between several months coming up that are also full of excitement.  I know each month has its own joy, but it's always nice to start a month knowing you are just one month closer to another exciting month.  If that makes any sense... 
image via Pinterest

Tell me why you love March!  Enjoy!

        Best, 
               Anne

No comments: