Monday, June 27, 2011

Goal check

I made a list of goals at the beginning of January and I thought I'd check in now that it's nearly July to see how those have been going.

Drink more water
-
Yep, no problems there!  I drink water when I'm thirsty.  Or bored.  Or nervous.  Or sitting at a desk.  So that pretty much covers it.

Sleep more
-
I have no choice.  Exhaustion kicks in easily after a full work day!  Without school, sleeping more is a real treat option.


Eat more spinach
-
Trying...I could eat more.  Always.

See my sister get married
-
Perhaps the best goal accomplished!  Well, at least my favorite.  It was one of those goals you know you will achieve but have to write down anyway since it's such a major moment.




Not pass out when I give my maid of honor speech
-
It was rather questionable for awhile.  I could barely eat dinner but John coached me through up until the actual thing.  One small victory for Annekind.


Travel often
-
If Bellingham to Seattle and vice versa work, then yes, I travel often.
Although this year I have traveled to Illinois, Vancouver, and Portland.  Stay tuned for a trip down the west coast in just a few months!



Work harder
-
Trying each and every day.
Graduate
-
Ask me again in 54 days!
Run a race
-
Um...does a 5k count?  Does a marathon count?  Then check and check!
Volunteer more
-
Considering my internship is unpaid, I would have to say I'm volunteering more.  43 hours per week is a little more than it has been...

Drive less
-
How convenient!  Taking the bus to work each day.
Change the world
-To be continued...


Happy Monday.  Hope you can cross off some goals on your list.

       Best,
              Anne

No comments: