Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'll be gone 'til November.

Let me say the month of October has been all over the place but I'm ready to move on to a new month. October is one of my favorite months, don't get me wrong, but I grow antsy by the end of it. Oh right, so it's Halloween, huh? I guess Happy Halloween to you. The truth is, I haven't been into the Halloween vibes for many years. This year, however, I did not want to be the downer in my house. Everyone was pretty excited about this weekend so I made sure to enjoy the experience with some of my favorite people. This weekend we decided to host a football party for the MSU v. Iowa game. When I say party, I mean my roommates and a few girls from my major sat in our living room. I think three of us were into the game, but I didn't care. Unfortunately the game did not go in my favor but the company was ever so lovely. I've been studying all day long and am extremely exhausted so I have to keep this post short and sweet. Thank goodness for November. I'll have more words later. See ya soon!
 My sad attempt at making cute football cake lollipops. I told my boss I was making these this weekend. She said I'm a guy's dream woman. Watching football and baking goodies. 
...until I tell them teams I root for... ;-D
 This is my minestrone. It was delish on a crisp, fall day.
 No comment. 
We were all nerds for Halloween. Fighting over the recorder...

On that note, I'm off to watch a movie while I highlight my social psychology book. Don't say I don't know how to have a good time! Missing you all more than the average amount. 

           Best, 
                   Anne

1 comment:

Brooke said...

yet again your food looks amazing and you are making my tummy rumble!