Thursday, February 16, 2012

Notivation

Sometimes it is impossible for me to find motivation to run.  Others times I find it quite easily.  The truth is, I have not had much motivation to train for the marathon (which is in 17 days!).  I'll run it.  That's fine.  But training for it has not been an ideal situation.  I blame myself completely but at the end of the day, it doesn't really bother me.  Does it bother me that my last long run of 20 miles (which was supposed to be done two weeks ago had I stuck to a real schedule) turned into a 5 mile run this morning?  No.  It honestly doesn't.  Clearly I am not a spokeswoman for how to properly train for a marathon but at this point, I'm ready for it to be over.  At least then I'll be able to drink wine in wine country with my parents.  If that doesn't sound worthwhile, I don't know what does. 
image via Pinterest
So here I am.  Just hanging out.  Running here and there.  Working here and there.  Could I be any more dull?   I will certainly try!  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to hang out with my best friend on television...Ellen. 

          Best, 
                 Anne

No comments: