Saturday, November 20, 2010

Oh na na, what's my name?

Realistically, I'll be moving on after school to someplace new. Possibly? Maybe? Could be wrong?
Either way, I'll go wherever I'm hired. 
Scary. 
But...
WHAT ABOUT MY BLOG?! What if I have to move away from Bellingham?
I wouldn't be blogging from Bellingham anymore...
Would I re-name it? 
Would it be meaningful? 
Would it be catchy?


 Home, Health, Happiness. 

 WasSup Portland?
 Los Annegeles?
 My life battle in Seattle?
 VAnnecouver Maneuver?
 ChiBlogo. (yep. You better believe I just thought of that)
Maybe someplace unknown? A new town? A new city? A new state? A new country?  I have yet to leave my mark...

Turns out, nothing compares. Who knows where I'll be, but I'll always know how Bellingham changed me. (Please no comments on whether it was for the better or not)
:-)
Saved by the Bellingham for Life? Well, at least until I stop blogging. 

              Best, 
                      Anne

2 comments:

Lisae said...

Officially casting my vote for Los Annegles!

Unknown said...

As I have previously stated, you have a free room and a loving canine waiting for you in Chicago.