Sunday, March 7, 2010

Running on empty.

Well, I'm back. Told you it wouldn't be so long. I thought I'd fill you in on a little homework assignment I have been toying with. (I know I shouldn't end a sentence with the word 'with' but I'm too exhausted to think). So there. Anyway, the assignment was very vague. We had to each create a video about ourselves. Who wants to do that? It's like writing a personal essay and believe me, I grew very tired of writing those three schools later. I thought I'd make a link for you to view the video if you please. It's nothing too exciting but I do throw in some cheesy lines every now and then to keep you on your toes.

Enjoy.


Best,
Anne

1 comment:

Lisae said...

i am so in awe of this video and this story! super work! i got all teary seeing that picture of you hugging your mom. awwwwwwwwwww :'-) can't wait to see you so soon!!