Saturday, March 6, 2010

Please, punderstand.


Feel free to be upset with me. I mean, where have I been for so long? I know, it's completely unacceptable and this is my apology. I'd prefer to apologize in person but, well, you guys are all over the country and some of you (probably not but I can be hopeful) are reading this and I don't even know who you are or where you are but I appreciate the fact that you are still reading after such a hiatus! With that said, I will inform you that it has been an eventful and busy hiatus. Surely you can forgive me.

I know this is coming from left field, but I wanted to discuss my love for puns and plays on words. I'll try not to go overboard with this particular post but my friend Max and I just had a conversation incorporating Illinois towns and when that happens, it's hard to stop. I think I can thank my family and their sense of humor for this gift. I live for puns. Why else are we on this earth? I'm sure you have had some idea about my love throughout my blog posts but I thought I would honor the wittiness right here and now. Punfortunately, I cannot count how many great phrases I have heard throughout my life. My brother John also cooks up some great puns. It would be punfair not to mention that. It's all relative.

I suppose I will end this before it turns into five blog posts. You have no idea how carried away I can get! Hopefully it won't be such a long time before my next post. I'm truly sorry. Take care of yourself and everyone around you.

Best,
Anne





3 comments:

Carol Louise said...

This is punderful! You are a very good writer, Anne.

Anne said...

Thanks so much!

Carol Louise said...

I'm so glad Margaret and Rich told me about your blog. It has been so entertaining. Keep on posting.